Default Re: Native American Prison Pen Pals California

Quote Originally Posted by DanPal View Post
    Think before you write, I guess....
    Soooooooo hard sometimes!! But...wise advice

Blog Entries
    gooddog's: Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
    You only have access to edit a post for something like 10 minutes after you've posted it. Your regrets must come quickly
    And lordy haven't we had some regrets on this forum, ooooooooooooooh doggie! Nothing that Yellowbird has written here could ever come close to touching some of the madness that has flowed like a river through THIS forum in the past!!!!

In a way, I miss the old days, in another way, since I am an advocate for world peace, I'm sure it's better this way.

Ivett Toth of Hungary skates to AC/DC at Olympics in black leather like a BOSS!!! Adore!

Quote Originally Posted by gooddog View Post
    And lordy haven't we had some regrets on this forum, ooooooooooooooh doggie! Nothing that Yellowbird has written here could ever come close to touching some of the madness that has flowed like a river through THIS forum in the past!!!!

In a way, I miss the old days, in another way, since I am an advocate for world peace, I'm sure it's better this way.
    LOL that puts a little perspective on things .......yeah me and my Love ( who shall remain nameless ) are both somewhat fiery ...but it works for us ..we have our moments like any couple ( like a couple of dam pitbulls !!! ) but we allways come out of it stronger than ever, thank God we have visits to talk things through & laugh at all the drama & the games & kiss n make up.. ...thats allways the best part of any fight sooooooo World Peace yes Absolutely World Peace .... Peace Upon Mother Earth....I am all for it but if for instance saaaay someone tries to sneakily get between me and my ( shall remain nameless ) Man then Hell yeah you'll see me turn into a Raging She Wolf ! and rest assured Biatch ! Wolf beats pittie any day

Here endeth the last post of Yellowbird I have said all I need to say on this.
    In the name of No Drama ....Privacy ....World Peace .......Respect....
    I shall ask the administrator to deactivate my account.
    Great site by the way , lots of supportive and helpful information on here. I wish you all the best

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowbird View Post

LOL that puts a little perspective on things .......yeah me and my Love ( who shall remain nameless ) are both somewhat fiery ...but it works for us ..we have our moments like any couple ( like a couple of dam pitbulls !!! ) but we allways come out of it stronger than ever, thank God we have visits to talk things through & laugh at all the drama & the games & kiss n make up.. ...thats allways the best part of any fight sooooooo World Peace yes Absolutely World Peace .... Peace Upon Mother Earth....I am all for it but if for instance saaaay someone tries to sneakily get between me and my ( shall remain nameless ) Man then Hell yeah you'll see me turn into a Raging She Wolf ! and rest assured Biatch ! Wolf beats pittie any day

Here endeth the last post of Yellowbird I have said all I need to say on this.
    In the name of No Drama ....Privacy ....World Peace .......Respect....
    I shall ask the administrator to deactivate my account.
    Great site by the way , lots of supportive and helpful information on here. I wish you all the best
    Nice one.

Sporadium's: Snobbish

I just read through this thread and I am left with a feeling of WTF? Especially, WTF is going on here.

Is my understanding correct? Did Yellowbird talk about her relationship with some guy, but someone else saw it and challenged her (probablably by private message) because they thought they were in a relationship with the same guy? Reading the thread, everyone seems to know what is going on, but I am not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadium View Post
    I just read through this thread and I am left with a feeling of WTF? Especially, WTF is going on here.

Is my understanding correct? Did Yellowbird talk about her relationship with some guy, but someone else saw it and challenged her (probablably by private message) because they thought they were in a relationship with the same guy? Reading the thread, everyone seems to know what is going on, but I am not so sure.
    I think you've got it, Sporadium. Clearly some Very Big Drama happened behind the scenes and we got a few tidbits and odd ends --- but enough to get a rough snapshot of the situation.

A few posts were also referencing the prudence of keeping the names of our pp's/significant others private. Clearly someone read what Yellowbird posted originally, including the full-on details of her pen pals and bf, and took her to drama task. That's why you see many members use nicknames or initials when referring to their pals/SO's.

Blog Entries
    Oregonian's: Relaxed

I don't think most of us know exactly...just some assumptions.
    You can see someone's posts by click on their name and viewing all posts....reading through everything she said might assist you

Hi