MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Page 1607 of 1609 FirstFirst ... 607110715071557159716051606160716081609 LastLast
Results 16,061 to 16,070 of 16082

Thread: Have a moan about something....

Default Re: Have a moan about something....

I live in Northern California. This smoke is killing me. I want to get out but my parents won't let me leave. I'm being held hostage by fires and my parents, awesome.

Blog Entries
    gooddog's: Inspired

My next door neighbor's parents house burned down in Santa Rosa... terrible what is going on there. Tragedy upon tragedy happening...

Ivett Toth of Hungary skates to AC/DC at Olympics in black leather like a BOSS!!! Adore!

Quote Originally Posted by gooddog View Post
    My next door neighbor's parents house burned down in Santa Rosa... terrible what is going on there. Tragedy upon tragedy happening...
    I'm sorry, that must be so rough for them. I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have it too bad. I can't believe the number of fatalities- 23!!! So sad what is happening here.

Moan: I called to schedule a visit with my friend a few weeks ago: had to redial more than 2500 times to get through to a live person.

Bright side: I called again today and hit redial just 92 times.

Blog Entries

Why why WHY are airlines so bloody %$#@!!! hard to deal with????? When THEY screw your stuff up and somehow that becomes YOUR problem not theirs even though THEY did it. GRRRRRR! Then they act like they are giving you a pint of blood if they compensate you for their screw up. If you even want to spend the next 4 hours of your life on hold, on the phone, on line filling out forms that don't accept your info five times in a row. (arrrrrrrrrrgh!)
    I want to yell at someone but there's no one to yell at. It's like a faceless entity. You can't take it out on the poor customer service reps, it's not their fault. Wow, just, wow...
    United Airlines... you are on my sh*t list.

Ivett Toth of Hungary skates to AC/DC at Olympics in black leather like a BOSS!!! Adore!

Quote Originally Posted by sjc View Post
    Moan: I called to schedule a visit with my friend a few weeks ago: had to redial more than 2500 times to get through to a live person.

Bright side: I called again today and hit redial just 92 times.
    Good for you, Me would of gave up so upset.

Blog Entries

While I was out my dog ate a container of Christmas cookies that my daughter made. Major moan.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacuplittle View Post
    I live in Northern California. This smoke is killing me. I want to get out but my parents won't let me leave. I'm being held hostage by fires and my parents, awesome.
    Hope all the best for you, from here in Canada. (I know it's just words)

Wish I could say it better but can't.
    Last edited by willbenice; 12-22-2017 at 06:50 PM.

It's Christmas, you may have noticed.
    The supermarkets are busy. Again you may have noticed & this time of year is the season when the supermarket Cretins gather for their ritual mating stand stills in supermarkets.
    Now as a whole I am opposed to the Death Penalty, but I would happily make an exception for the old women of both sexes who stand around gossiping like demented fish wives with their trolleys obstructing the isles in supermarkets. And especially so at this time of year.
    Personally I have no real objections to either fish wives or old women of either sex. But why do these human like creatures choose to be so deliberately bloody awkward & gossip where they are stopping others from getting to shelves or around the supermarket without an obstacle course? And then not respond to polite requests from others who want to get past them?
    What is it about the words, excuse me, that these half wits find so difficult to understand?
    And why after politeness has failed to produce a response from these morons, do they feel happy to criticise the alledged rudeness of frustrated people who then have no option but to push past them?
    As a friend use to say.. "Do you know what a cretin is? The dictionary defines it as someone who is brainless & stupid. Someone just like you."
    Every person has their own story.

Blog Entries

^^^I went to the market for the same reasons (not to be a cretin) on Thursday at 3pm thinking I was so clever, I would beat everyone else out and get home safely with my groceries to gloat about what pathetic fools went shopping at the last minute. Boy was I ever wrong! The parking lot was like Mad Max world. The store was crammed and there was a sort of tension in the air. I expect it will be similar to the zombie apocalypse when it comes.
    Also similar to when 2 snowflakes have fallen on the Portland metro area. Water, bread and milk stripped from the shelves.