MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Mail

Blog Entries
    Webmaster's: Inspired

Default The Daily Mail

If you are romantically involved with an inmate from our website and would be willing to speak with a member of the media from The Daily Mail, please contact Regina Graham at: Regina.Graham@mailonline.com

Thank you!

Adam Lovell

Please do not email me directly concerning questions about WriteAPrisoner.com. If you need help with the forum, please email a Moderator. If you need help with the site, please visit: http://www.writeaprisoner.com/contact.aspx Thank you!

Default Re: The Daily Mail

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust and published in London. It is the United Kingdom's second-biggest-selling daily newspaper after The Sun.
    I'll pass.

Is a "Daily middle-market tabloid newspaper" like the Inquirer? Bat babies? Satan in the clouds?

Someone from this website sold a story this week to this newspaper it must have now sparked interest

Quote Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
    Is a "Daily middle-market tabloid newspaper" like the Inquirer? Bat babies? Satan in the clouds?
    Sort of, but in the UK a "tabloid" is more like a gossip newspaper, low on content, high on rumors, entertainment news and sports scores. Not serious news. They like to take advantage and make people look bad.

So, I'd avoid this project like the plague unless you want to be portrayed as a weirdo loser for all the UK to laugh at over their morning tea...

I'm not personally in a relationship (unless you count friendship), so it doesn't apply to me anyway - I was just curious if they were among the more...colorful papers that one might see at the checkout stand in a grocery store stateside. Satan seen in the clouds was always a big one for those papers, very strange.

No, they aren't that gawdy. That's mostly an American thing.

b2cc_ovcmaagcog.jpg8641559665_d64e692603_b.jpgo-TREVOR-PHILLIPS-570.jpg

Zascha's: Breezy

The Daily Mail is the most awful "newspaper" in Britain and with the most awful readers. I'd advise anyone to stay far away from them - don't sell your stories to them. The people in the comment section will eat you alive regardless of how your story is portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zascha View Post
    The Daily Mail is the most awful "newspaper" in Britain and with the most awful readers. I'd advise anyone to stay far away from them - don't sell your stories to them. The people in the comment section will eat you alive regardless of how your story is portrayed.
    How true, The Daily Fail is owned by an old fool
    Rupert Murdoch a right wing Conservative racist
    who is Donald Trump's biggest money donor.

It is worth noting, the Mail has a very deliberate non liberal antagonistic view point, that panders to those who see Adolf Hitler as a dangerous white bellied liberal. And if they want to talk to anyone from here, then it is certainly not to write a positive & supportive piece.
    Every person has their own story.