MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Page 1601 of 1601 FirstFirst ... 6011101150115511591159916001601
Results 16,001 to 16,006 of 16006

Thread: Have a moan about something....

Default Re: Have a moan about something....

Quote Originally Posted by peanut2 View Post
    Only time I wish someone would die is, when they video chopping off peoples heads. Taking great pride in it.
    What about the Death Penalty America still has?

Moan: just because of Hillary Clinton's e-mails
    America voted for Trump.

How many wars is this fool going to start until
    someone says:enough?

Quote Originally Posted by willbenice View Post
    What about the Death Penalty America still has?
    Are you angry ? We could not even state it was so sad about baby Charlie & for his parents too, that even got you in a rage.
    Get yours at Webfetti.com

A Government Big Enough To Give You All You Want. Is Strong Enough To Take Everything You Have..

Thomas Jefferson.

Same principle as when I was at a petrol station last year and someone lit up a cigarette, like it was no big deal and just laughed (literally hysterically) when someone said something to them (who was another member of the public). I missed some of it and was too late or I would not have been able to not say something.

I despair for humanity at times.

Quote Originally Posted by gooddog View Post
    No wonder those who work in the courts and law enforcement can become jaded at times when dealing with idiots like this:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...in_portla.html

He is a good candidate for "Oregon Man."

Quote Originally Posted by Magician View Post
    Same principle as when I was at a petrol station last year and someone lit up a cigarette, like it was no big deal and just laughed (literally hysterically) when someone said something to them (who was another member of the public). I missed some of it and was too late or I would not have been able to not say something.

I despair for humanity at times.
    Unfortunately, this smacks of being an "Oregon thing" because marijuana is legal here. Several of our citizens have neglected to read the rule book that states toking up a J in public places is NOT legal, and one might stretch the imagination further to include that toking up in a federal building might actually be the wrong idea.
    Just....wow. Same people who walk through the grocery store with no shoes on because being bare foot is their thing. Whatever "they" want to do is simply okay, anytime, anywhere. Grrrrrrr............ some don't have to follow rules, doesn't matter if it's detrimental to others, as long as "they" are happy and doing their thing. Way too much of that here.

Common sense might prevail that gasoline plus lit cig doesn't go well together. Might.

My moan is the eclipse. As if Oregon needed something else to make it weird, it's the first state in the US where you'll be able to see the eclipse and we are experiencing eclipse MADNESS! One million plus people are expected to visit rural Oregon. 17 thousand car rentals have gone out of Portland. The mayhem has already started and it's only Wednesday. I just went to the grocery store (major, huge store) and there is no water on the shelves (major grocery store amount of water.) All the eclipse viewing glasses are gone (there were hundreds last week) and there is now a display of coffee mugs, shot glasses and T shirts about the eclipse!
    30K+ people are expected at several festivals around the state in places that cannot handle that many people at once, some roads are already busy with festival goers. Already low on gas in certain parts of the state. It's truly crazy. We've been laughing about it for weeks but now it's almost here and getting less funny.