MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Page 1608 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 6081108150815581598160616071608
Results 16,071 to 16,079 of 16079

Thread: Have a moan about something....

Moonlampje's: Artistic

Default Re: Have a moan about something....

Quote Originally Posted by Daxi View Post
    It's Christmas, you may have noticed.
    The supermarkets are busy. Again you may have noticed & this time of year is the season when the supermarket Cretins gather for their ritual mating stand stills in supermarkets.
    Now as a whole I am opposed to the Death Penalty, but I would happily make an exception for the old women of both sexes who stand around gossiping like demented fish wives with their trolleys obstructing the isles in supermarkets. And especially so at this time of year.
    Personally I have no real objections to either fish wives or old women of either sex. But why do these human like creatures choose to be so deliberately bloody awkward & gossip where they are stopping others from getting to shelves or around the supermarket without an obstacle course? And then not respond to polite requests from others who want to get past them?
    What is it about the words, excuse me, that these half wits find so difficult to understand?
    And why after politeness has failed to produce a response from these morons, do they feel happy to criticise the alledged rudeness of frustrated people who then have no option but to push past them?
    As a friend use to say.. "Do you know what a cretin is? The dictionary defines it as someone who is brainless & stupid. Someone just like you."
    Daxi, I feel your frustration! that's the reason I barely go shopping around the holidays. I make sure that I have enough groceries and cat food for an entire month and then call it a day.

I work in a factory for fresh convenience (sliced and packed vegetables and fruits) and normally we produce about 20.000 packages in the entire factory on wednesdays. Last wednesday they had 55.000 packages in the High Care department only (that is where they make meal salads). It was like the apocalypse was about to start... just crazy.

Here's my Christmas Jitters Fanfiction in the making. Would love some feedback:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1261520...istmas-Jitters

I didn't receive mail this week (I only go on Fridays to check for mail just to get everything from the week).... but in my penpals' defense, I've received mail for the last 5 weeks in a row up to this, so I guess I'm due for a dry spell (I have 1 penpal I write several times a month and a few others)... just unfortunate it happened this week because I'm on time off right now without work or school... on the bright side I am due to hear from at least 3 people anytime now so I'm sure I'll at least get one next week! Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daxi View Post
    It's Christmas, you may have noticed.
    The supermarkets are busy. Again you may have noticed & this time of year is the season when the supermarket Cretins gather for their ritual mating stand stills in supermarkets.
    Now as a whole I am opposed to the Death Penalty, but I would happily make an exception for the old women who stand around gossiping like demented fish wives with their trolleys obstructing the isles in supermarkets. And especially so at this time of year.

Some people criticized the president's proposed border wall for its complexity, size, and cost. But it's really not that difficult to build a wall along the Mexican border. Just put about a dozen grocery carts end to end and that should cover all 1,989 miles of it.

I hate shopping this time of year. People are rude and act like because they're in a hurry, everyone else should get out of their way. They're snappy and short tempered, which is the exact opposite of what the season is supposed to be about. I went to the store several times a day (I walk to/from) in order to stock up on food and drink so I can avoid the holiday insanity that's taking place right now. I hate crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
    I hate shopping this time of year. People are rude and act like because they're in a hurry, everyone else should get out of their way. They're snappy and short tempered, which is the exact opposite of what the season is supposed to be about. I went to the store several times a day (I walk to/from) in order to stock up on food and drink so I can avoid the holiday insanity that's taking place right now. I hate crowds.
    I so agree, hate crowds too.

But I can be snappy and short tempered with the worst
    of them.

Moonlampje's: Artistic

My bike was stolen (from a locked basement!!!) last week
    Now I have to go by bus (and train) to work. Only, today the public bus transportation was on strike. So I had to walk from my work to the station, which took me an astounding 3 hours to get there, after working for 10 hours. Needless to say I'm exhausted.

Here's my Christmas Jitters Fanfiction in the making. Would love some feedback:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1261520...istmas-Jitters

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlampje View Post
    My bike was stolen (from a locked basement!!!) last week
    Sorry to hear that.
    Every person has their own story.

MOAN: about the death of Irish singer
    Dolores O'Riordan.

I ran out of stamps last week. Instead of just going to the post office to buy more, I decided to order some online. I guess I wanted some better designs than the boring old American flag pattern. In a fit of annoying irony, the stamps were lost in the mail. I just hope they don't give me too much hassle about a refund or replacement.