1. In using our forum, chat, public commenting, etc., you agree not to post advertisements on our website. If you wish to advertise on our site, you agree to follow the appropriate channels by visiting our advertising section and submitting your ad there. Any advertisements for commercial businesses will be removed. You are permitted to post your prison related service one time only at no charge here: WriteAPrisoner.com - Advertising Forum.
2. No inappropriate postings (e.g. racial slurs, threats, messages that may be deemed offensive). Do not post libelous or defamatory comments about other users. You agree that WriteAPrisoner.com has the right to share your information with the appropriate authorities should you violate the law when using our services.
3. Inmates do not have access to the Internet. You agree not to post messages for inmates in the forum or other parts of the website. Inmates cannot receive them.
4. Posting allegations or comments about any inmate by name is not permitted. However, if you have a complaint about an inmate on WriteAPrisoner.com, you need to contact us directly. We will take appropriate action when necessary.
5. Moderators are official employees of WriteAPrisoner.com, and their decisions are final. Do not contact them about issues outside of the forum.
6. You agree not to post information about inmates other than those already listed on our website.
7. Sending unsolicited e-mails to non-inmate members of WriteAPrisoner.com is prohibited. Anyone sending such messages will be reported to their Internet provider and banned.
8. Be aware that forum posts are sometimes copied and sent to other people. The views you express may be shared with others, so please be selective in what you write.
9. Users are not permitted to have more than one ID (Username). Any user caught purposely misleading WriteAPrisoner.com or its users will have all accounts permanently suspended.
10. If you are seeking assistance for helping inmates with legal matters, employment, etc., please post their information only once along with any pertinent information. You are not permitted to post pen-pal solicitations for inmates on the forum. You can post a link to an inmate's profile only if they are featured on WriteAPrisoner.com. Additional information such as photos, address changes, etc. must be posted directly to the inmate's profile.
11. Posted content becomes the property of WriteAPrisoner.com. We will not remove content or delete accounts. Doing so would obstruct content flow on the forum.
12. WriteAPrisoner.com does NOT scan the forum to answer questions about our service. If you are having a problem with our website, please contact us directly: WriteAPrisoner.com - Contact Us. Only an official WriteAPrisoner.com employee is authorized to answer questions related to services outside of the forum.
13. If you are banned for any reason, you agree not to attempt to reregister or access the forum in any way. If you continue to attempt to access the forum after being banned, you agree to incur any costs associated with tracking and removing your posts, messages, etc. You further understand that an attempt to access the forum after being banned may result in criminal charges being filed against you.
14. By using or accessing WriteAPrisoner.com's Forum, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and are at least 18 years of age.
We do not intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the forum. The administrators and moderators of WriteAPrisoner.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off of this forum; however, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of WriteAPrisoner.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By registering and using said categories, you agree to abide by all rules outlined above.
Last edited by Webmaster; 05-09-2014 at 04:45 PM.
Reason: Update to 13 and 14
"13. If you are banned for any reason, you agree not to attempt to reregister or access the forum in any way. If you continue to attempt to access the forum after being banned, you agree to incur any costs associated with tracking and removing your posts, messages, etc. You further understand that an attempt to access the forum after being banned may result in criminal charges being filed against you."
Please do not email me directly concerning questions about WriteAPrisoner.com. If you need help with the forum, please email a Moderator. If you need help with the site, please visit: http://www.writeaprisoner.com/contact.aspx Thank you!