MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum
 
Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 1,851 to 1,859 of 1859

Thread: tell us about you

  1. #1851
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: tell us about you

    So instead of starting a new post just to introduce myself I thought I would just pop a quick 'Hi' here on the sticky.

    I live in the U.K (but I was born in South Africa and I've lived in Asia as well) and although I've thought about writing someone in prison before I only just did so this past week. I thought 'hey, what have I got to lose!?'

    So nice to meet you all, I hope to speak to lots of you in the forum soon.

  2. #1852
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: tell us about you

    Quote Originally Posted by Skad00$h View Post
    So instead of starting a new post just to introduce myself I thought I would just pop a quick 'Hi' here on the sticky.

    I live in the U.K (but I was born in South Africa and I've lived in Asia as well) and although I've thought about writing someone in prison before I only just did so this past week. I thought 'hey, what have I got to lose!?'

    So nice to meet you all, I hope to speak to lots of you in the forum soon.
    Welcome!
    Epistula enim non erubescit - Marcus Tullius Cicero.

  3. #1853
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: tell us about you

    Hello everyone, just a quick note to say Hi and assume the newbie hat. Just started writing this past weekend and received two letters back already, so very exciting!

  4. #1854
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: tell us about you

    Quote Originally Posted by randalthor80 View Post
    Hello everyone, just a quick note to say Hi and assume the newbie hat. Just started writing this past weekend and received two letters back already, so very exciting!
    Welcome! I'm surprised at how quickly you've received replies, hope it all works out,
    Epistula enim non erubescit - Marcus Tullius Cicero.

  5. #1855
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: tell us about you

    Thanks! I was too. I'm cautious but hopeful.

  6. #1856
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: tell us about you

    So I want to say hi too. My name is Inga and I'm from Germany. But I also already lived in Canada. So I have a few pen-pals in prison.

  7. #1857
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: tell us about you

    Quote Originally Posted by jUSTiNGA001 View Post
    So I want to say hi too. My name is Inga and I'm from Germany. But I also already lived in Canada. So I have a few pen-pals in prison.
    Welcome to the forums: enjoy!
    Epistula enim non erubescit - Marcus Tullius Cicero.

  8. #1858
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: tell us about you

    Hello there!

    Not entirely new here.I used to be a member like 4 years ago but now new account since I forgot my old one. I'm Makis from Greece 28 years old and I just send a jpay mail to a what seems to be lovely woman. Fingers crossed I hear back from her soon! I used to have a snail mail penpal and one corrlinks pen pal. From what I remember corrlinks was free for us right? I was surprised to see I had to pay for stamps on jpay but anyway I bought 10 for 4.50 or something no biggie!

    Cheers you lovely pen-pals

  9. #1859
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: tell us about you

    Quote Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
    [...]Not entirely new here.I used to be a member like 4 years ago but now new account since I forgot my old one. [...]
    Well, welcome back. You'll fi d there are a few changes here, not just in faces, but it's still good fun when you connect up with the right people, and don't feed the trolls.
    Epistula enim non erubescit - Marcus Tullius Cicero.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
spacer
Visit our sponsors
Email  Report Problem 
BBB Chamber of Commerce
2000-2013 WriteAPrisoner.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Must be 18 to be viewing this website and have read our Terms of Service.