MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

View Poll Results: Real address of P.O Box?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Normal address

7 100.00%
  • P.O BOX

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you guys use P.O box adresses or real ones when ''pen-palling'' ?

Default Re: Do you guys use P.O box adresses or real ones when ''pen-palling'' ?

I started with a post office box, but it got old quick having to go elsewhere to pick up my mail. I gave it up after a couple months and now use my own address. I write to two people.

Default Re: Do you guys use P.O box adresses or real ones when ''pen-palling'' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I use my normal adress and as far as the "creeps" thing goes: I do not use people as study objects, they just aren't. Doesn't feel fair to me.
    If I were an inmate, I wouldn't write someone back if it became apparent they were only wanting to correspond to further their own interests, which is what study correspondence essentially is. Totally agree with the second part of what you wrote.

Blog Entries
    gooddog's: Inspired

I'm sure some of them don't mind, possibly feeds their ego to be a point of interest for their crimes, but I wouldn't want to be part of that.

Ivett Toth of Hungary skates to AC/DC at Olympics in black leather like a BOSS!!! Adore!

@ShadeyBiz89: Seems you fully agree with what I wrote.
    My remark about "study objects" came because of Izzy saying she was studying sth. in the legal.
    Thus it appeared to me (and I'm not saying that is like that, I just say that is how it looks to me) that her interest in writing some "notorious" inmates might come from there.
    And writing to people I consider "real creeps" - well, for me it's no- no.
    I'm not searching for a relationship of the romantical kind, but how on Earth shall I become someone's "pal" if I consider him being "creeps". Perhaps my English is not good enough, but to me that just sounds confusing.
    I mean, I don't have to like what somebody did, but shouldn't I at least be able to find sth. in their profile that I can relate to? Sth. as a starting point? Sth. more than merely being a human being on this planet as well?
    Ahem... guess that pretty much goes into the same direction Gooddog was aiming for in his earlier post.

Hello,
    I just couldn?t handle it thinking of a horrible crime the person committed.

I couldn?t appreciate anything he?d send me or nice things he?d write bc that crime would be overpowering all.
    And I couldn?t be there emotionally for someone I can?t understand or vibe with and don?t know how to vibe with someone with a heinous crime in the backyard.
    So I don?t see reason for me personally but I?m sure there?s reasons for others.
    Regards