MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sending Holiday Cards Advice

Default Re: Sending Holiday Cards Advice

Yeah, Florida is pretty laid back for the most part. I have one person I write there. Making my first trip up to Gadsden Correctional this weekend as a matter of fact

Moonlampje's: Artistic

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Yeah, Florida is pretty laid back for the most part. I have one person I write there. Making my first trip up to Gadsden Correctional this weekend as a matter of fact
    Wow that is so awesome! Is this your first time overall visiting someone in prison? (can't remember if you visited someone before). When I went to visit my boyfriend in Suwannee (he's now transferred elsewhere) the guards were really nice to me and actually pretty laid back Roy's dorm officer told me he was afraid of her when I asked her if she liked him, lol. I told her to keep it that way and I teased him with it, it gave us a good laugh Anyways, enough with my ramblings, I wish you an awesome visit!

Here's my Christmas Jitters Fanfiction in the making. Would love some feedback:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1261520...istmas-Jitters

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlampje View Post
    Wow that is so awesome! Is this your first time overall visiting someone in prison? (can't remember if you visited someone before). When I went to visit my boyfriend in Suwannee (he's now transferred elsewhere) the guards were really nice to me and actually pretty laid back Roy's dorm officer told me he was afraid of her when I asked her if she liked him, lol. I told her to keep it that way and I teased him with it, it gave us a good laugh Anyways, enough with my ramblings, I wish you an awesome visit!
    No, but this will be my first time at a private facility w/ a high census. The classification officers were very polite over the phone. I am just a bit nervous. We aren't sweet on each other or anything but I typically have to talk more than I listen.