MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Thread: Postcards/Letters for a prisoner with cancer

Default Postcards/Letters for a prisoner with cancer

The prisoner Rob (see below) hasn't gotten any mail so far. His profile is on the website. He has re-occuring cancer and it doesn't look too good for him. He needs some moral support, kind words, jokes, a nice postcard etc. Whether it is just one small message on Jpay, a snail mail or a longer correspondence, he will be grateful. Please consider him. Thanks

Robert Anthony Chittum #1422359
    Buckingham CC
    PO Box 430
    Dillwyn, VA 23936 USA

Default Re: Postcards/Letters for a prisoner with cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Rashmi View Post
    The prisoner Rob (see below) hasn't gotten any mail so far. His profile is on the website. He has re-occuring cancer and it doesn't look too good for him. He needs some moral support, kind words, jokes, a nice postcard etc. Whether it is just one small message on Jpay, a snail mail or a longer correspondence, he will be grateful. Please consider him. Thanks

Robert Anthony Chittum #1422359
    Buckingham CC
    PO Box 430
    Dillwyn, VA 23936 USA
    Sadly I know this f****d illness named CANCER because I lost my beloved mother and my french lover because of colon cancer ... so I know how it can be hard to fight this battle ... and it can be much more hard and difficult being in prison because medical treatments are very poor (my american boyfriend is sick with liver and lungs) ... I'll be "happy" to contact your friend Rob and try to give him my moral support and some light into his life ... just hope he doesn't need of financial support too because I cannot afford it. Let me know ... and the best way to contact him (letter ? Jpay ?).

I really appreciate it. Thank you so so much. I really don't think that he is looking for financial support. Just some kind words or a good laugh. He is in a lot of pain some days and was really hoping to get some distraction through letters or emails. And Jpay will be fine. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashmi View Post
    I really appreciate it. Thank you so so much. I really don't think that he is looking for financial support. Just some kind words or a good laugh. He is in a lot of pain some days and was really hoping to get some distraction through letters or emails. And Jpay will be fine. Thank you again.
    408fb107571a49696a7bbb71ce7e7111--drawing-guide-female-drawing.jpg

I will write him some lines today ... you are a very special friend for him !

What does he like? What is humor like?