MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Thread: visiting PP in lockhart from overseas and other questions

Default visiting PP in lockhart from overseas and other questions

So ive been writing to my PP in Lockhart for ten months now and we have forged a really good connection i feel. She writes to me every day and makes me cards very often. I send her Jpays and take pictures for her of where i live and what i do and she even sent me a picture of her taken in the facility at Easter which was lovely. She has even gone as far as wanting to buy me a US cellphone so that she can make calls to me. I have no idea if that will work and have tried to talk her out of it due to potential cost but i think she will proceed anyway. She is a very determined lady and apparently has given instructions to her nan to proceed with this. Will this even work do you know? She is on a decent wage (for prison) but i worry about the cost and as a single father i cant help out too much. She knows this and understands this. She rarely asks for anything, but she really wants this. I am going out to see her next Autumn and i was wondering if anyone else had been there and what was their experience like. As i am overseas will i get extra time with her? I guess the final question is does anyone have any success stories with their PP? That its gone further than just friends? lik to hear of other experiences, good or bad!

Default Re: visiting PP in lockhart from overseas and other questions

Hello roseparks, in which state is she? Yes as you come from far enough (more than 250 kms) u can benefit from special visits. In some states it means you have a 6 hours visit day. In some others it means 4 hours per day for two days. It is on weekends only so 4 hours Saturday 4hours Sunday. Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Rowepark*
    For example the 4hours per day applies in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ririwoo37 View Post
    Hello roseparks, in which state is she? Yes as you come from far enough (more than 250 kms) u can benefit from special visits. In some states it means you have a 6 hours visit day. In some others it means 4 hours per day for two days. It is on weekends only so 4 hours Saturday 4hours Sunday. Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Rowepark*
    For example the 4hours per day applies in Texas.
    Thank you, she is in Texas so figure the 4 hour rule applies there. Thats nice that we get 8 hours together though

mine too is in Texas. Where is her facility? Where are u from? When will u visit her? Let us know how it went