MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading different threads about people whose pen pals have turned romantic?

Moonlampje's: Artistic

Default Re: Reading different threads about people whose pen pals have turned romantic?

Quote Originally Posted by Teacuplittle View Post
    Wow. You must be really really patient. I think I read on another thread, your pen pal and you became romantic as well.
    Was that intended for me? well what is patient? I have nothing to lose here and I just live my life. I go to work, go out with friends, do my groceries, my hobbies... nothing has changed about that since i met Roy. It is just a pleasant thing to know that there is someone out there that loves me for who I am, that wants to be with me and also is pretty easy on the eyes, lol. The key is to be phlegmatic about the whole situation, rather than dive into the whole thing head first. Done that before and that didn't work out.

Here's my Christmas Jitters Fanfiction in the making. Would love some feedback:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1261520...istmas-Jitters

Default Re: Reading different threads about people whose pen pals have turned romantic?

Jajajaja. Are there not rules about show affections?? Affections in prisonmust be just 5 seconds. Kiss or hug, and then just can take hands in visit. So, always I am surprised how Daniel can being hug me with all his being 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and suddenly, finish!!! I say for this.

Jajajaja. Are there not rules about show affections?? Affections in prison must be just 5 seconds. Kiss or hug, and then just can take hands in visit. So, always I am surprised how Daniel can being hug me with all his being 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and suddenly, finish!!! I say for this.

Nooo. He always is talking about me to their friends. But I think he don't like guards tell me anything about rules and he always try to be careful about. He always tell me, it's hard to have my hands away from you, so I don't start... they would arrest me again!!! Jajajajaja (Spanish lol). But I really I am looking forward to meet out of prison, without guards and rules and that we can both be ourselves. Who is girl with dog? It's you?? Hard days in Texas? This pic show how exactly we feel with our doggies. Take care. If I can make anything about....

Blog Entries
    gooddog's: Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by MissMMartin View Post
    Nooo. He always is talking about me to their friends. But I think he don't like guards tell me anything about rules and he always try to be careful about. He always tell me, it's hard to have my hands away from you, so I don't start... they would arrest me again!!! Jajajajaja (Spanish lol). But I really I am looking forward to meet out of prison, without guards and rules and that we can both be ourselves. Who is girl with dog? It's you?? Hard days in Texas? This pic show how exactly we feel with our doggies. Take care. If I can make anything about....
    I think you are talking to me? No, that's not me with the dog but I love the photo because it's just one of many showing how people are caring for each other and their animals and rising to the top to do good things in the face of this terrible disaster. I am greatly encouraged whenever the human spirit shines through like that. People are doing heroic things for each other DESPITE the few bad stories out there. There will always be the bad stories, too.

I live in Oregon, far from Texas, but if I could, I'd like to be there helping. The next best thing is donating a little money.

People always offer best things in worst moments.

I guess I should start using usernames. Lol. I'm really curious what it is like to visit a inmate.

I love that photo as well gooddog. I also love pit bulls. I think the bad rep they get is undeserved.

I guess I should start using usernames. Lol. I'm really curious what it is like to visit a inmate.

I love that photo as well gooddog. I also love pit bulls. I think the bad rep they get is undeserved.
    Or you can click reply with quote, lol.
    Visiting an inmate is a weird but "fun" experience. While in america I also visited someone in tucson, AZ and I had a great time during both visits.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlampje View Post
    Visiting an inmate is a weird but "fun" experience. While in america I also visited someone in tucson, AZ and I had a great time during both visits.
    How long were you guys writing each other before you decided to meet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlampje View Post
    That's what I was doing wrong. I was like I hit reply, why isn't it working lol.

How long were you guys writing each other before you decided to meet?
    I've known him for a little over 4 years now, only last february I went to visit him. And only because a close friend of mine offered to pay for my ticket. Otherwise I wouldn't have gone just yet, because money is tight.

Oh, the other person is a friend of my friends now husband. She was the one who wanted to go to america to visit her penpal, but she didn't want to go alone, hence me going with her and visit the friend of her penpal. She and her penpal are now married.