MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Thread: Duration?

Default Duration?

Hi everyone, im a 30 year old British woman, im not impatience but its been over 3 weeks and Iv had no reply, is this the norm? I sent a letter to 3 different guys but not 1 reply

Default Re: Duration?

Hey,
    my first reply to Germany was 4 Weeks - so i cross my Fingers for you

DAI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by babysnake View Post
    Hi everyone, im a 30 year old British woman, im not impatience but its been over 3 weeks and Iv had no reply, is this the norm? I sent a letter to 3 different guys but not 1 reply
    My first reply took about six weeks in all, and I had many where there was no reply whatsoever. You have a better chance of getting replies as a woman - it's a fact of life, nothing to do with sexism on my part - than we do, but these things take time anyway.

thanks both of you, I shall sit and wait, hopefully when im back home in 2 weeks il have a letter waiting for me

Lots of reasons why you have not heard back yet: no stamps, paper or envelopes to write, depressed, busy with work and or school, simply doesn't want to respond, already has a special pen pal and doesn't want to write you.

One of my pals recently wrote there was a riot and he didn't feel like writing. A few days later he wrote and said he was out of supplies because his facility was on lock down and he couldn't go out and hustle said supplies.

Be patient. I know it's hard. I've been there.

I have the same "problem". I'm 24 y.o. woman from the Czech Republic and I wrote to 3 men. It's been 3 weeks but I haven't got a reply yet. I suppose 3 weeks are still a bit early tho.

Vinca's: Cynical

Ahoj krajanko

3 weeks is the minimum to get a reply to CZ. The letter takes at least a week to get over the ocean and another to get back. Then it's days or even weeks before the mail room passes the letter to the inmate. It usually takes 4-5 weeks to receive a response letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinca View Post
    Ahoj krajanko

3 weeks is the minimum to get a reply to CZ. The letter takes at least a week to get over the ocean and another to get back. Then it's days or even weeks before the mail room passes the letter to the inmate. It usually takes 4-5 weeks to receive a response letter.
    Ahooooj! Thank you, I thought it's not going to be quick. I just can't wait for it! ^_^

just an update, I had to come home early from working away due to being ill, I got home last night and today the post man has delivered a letter