MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rambling....

Moonlampje's: Artistic

Default Re: Rambling....

I got curious and looked up The Sun and look what I stumbled into, a lot of familiar names:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2907...lbird-pen-pal/

Here's my Christmas Jitters Fanfiction in the making. Would love some feedback:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1261520...istmas-Jitters

Interesting. I see some have no issue being rude off this forum. Standards.

DAI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlampje View Post
    I got curious and looked up The Sun and look what I stumbled into, a lot of familiar names[...]]
    Yes, indeed. And what we had written on a different subject taken out of context to try and prove a point which is really not there and, of course, the claim that three males are three females looking for love with male prisoners. We did discuss this a bit, and then left it, really no point since even the person who authored it - better: took other people's work and irrelevant comments from here and twisted them and then gave the whole out as her own work - didn't have the courage to reply or correct.

DAI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Interesting. I see some have no issue being rude off this forum. Standards.
    No rudeness on our side. The comment made by Simmons was edited to remove many of those bits which made no sense at all. No one else from here, as far as I know, commented on the article.

Standards: yes, you know what you mean and I am sure you know what I - and others - meant within the context of what was written at that time and in the appropriate place. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadium View Post
    The Sun is simply low quality journalism, the online version even more so.

Is that grotbags, Madeline Simmons, who commented below the article a previous member? She sounds like she has a particular axe to grind about the whole issue.
    True, the owner of the Sun newspaper Rupert Murdoch is a
    horrible person. (Hope he dies soon)
    Also his friend Piers Morgan.

DAI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willbenice View Post
    True, the owner of the Sun newspaper Rupert Murdoch is a
    horrible person. (Hope he dies soon)
    Also his friend Piers Morgan.
    Whilst I dislike the editorial - and sometimes the political - policies of Murdoch, I'd not go quite so far as to wish his death. Without such people we cannot tell how good we have it on the other side: where there is an abyss, there is also a mountain. As to Morgan, the little said about him the better: waste of space, should never have been given a spot on the TV or in a newspaper but, while we're at it, since he writes for the Daily Mail it's understandable. Even Wikipedia, I hear, has dumped quotes and sources using the Daily Mail as being unreliable.