MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE You Are On: Forum

Thread: Looking for a tutor

LilyFR Guest

Default Looking for a tutor

Hi everyone !

My PP tries to study ingenioring while he is incarcerated (he was arrested when he was at the university and wants to learn more to be ready to go back to it in 2 years), and he needs a tutor to help him with Advanced calculus.
    He is doing it all by himself with books for now and it's hard on some subjets.
    How could I find him someone qualified to help and willing to write on corrlinks (it does not cost anything) ?

Thanks you !

PS : I hope I'm in the right section...

Default Re: Looking for a tutor

Well I would recommend an online tutor because We don't know where he live and I would say the best Ik is mimistutor.weebly, But I'm not sure if they help him.Even though i suggest you to check with that service.
    Roger France, Freelance writer
    @ college paper writing service
    891 Douglas Dairy Road
    Abingdon, Virginia 24210

Blog Entries
    gooddog's: Inspired

I hired a tutor for my daughter but that's face to face tutoring. Naturally, anyone would want to be paid for their time even if it's done online, however: you may find someone willing to do it for free if you explain the circumstances. There are good people with time on their hands that do charitable works. You would have to advertise for this and seeing that you are in France I'm not sure how you could do that through US channels from France?

Or maybe you could find someone in France with good English skills that could do it so that you could advertise it in your own country? Since it's online it wouldn't really matter where the tutor lives as long as they speak English well.

I found my daughter's tutor by taking out a craigslist ad which is a free online service that will list your ad. I'm sure you have the equivalent of such things in France.

Earthmother's: Lurking

The OP has closed her WAP account, so I'm not sure if the information is even required now