Before writing, you must read our Point of Contact section, be at least 18 years old, &
have read & agreed to our Terms of Service Information in this profile was provided by the
inmate or from a third party, such as a friend or family member. This profile does not give
the inmate access to communicate over the Internet. It only allows you to initiate contact
with the inmate via Postal Mail. Profile can only be removed directly by inmate in writing.
Educational Profile General Information:
Highest level of education: 12th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Trade School
Presently working on: N/A
Two most recent educational accomplishments: Trade School for Carpentry,
1) Write to Thomas, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to
write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Thomas' educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Thomas. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on
Thomas' approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Thomas with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued
areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.