Before writing, you must read our Point of Contact section, be at least 18 years old, &
have read & agreed to our Terms of Service Information in this profile was provided by the
inmate or from a third party, such as a friend or family member. This profile does not give
the inmate access to communicate over the Internet. It only allows you to initiate contact
with the inmate via Postal Mail. Profile can only be removed directly by inmate in writing.
Educational Profile General Information:
Highest level of education: High School Diploma
Immediate educational goals: To achieve a licensed Chemical Dependency Counseling Certification.
Presently working on: None
Two most recent educational accomplishments: Graduated Bible School,
1) Write to Stephen, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to
write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Stephen's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Stephen. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on
Stephen's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Stephen with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued
areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.