Granted I may not be the best looking, but I am 52 and barely used with a good sense of humor and personality, so hopefully I am at least worth a test drive for you. I am Christian, honest, loyal, nonjudgmental, faithful and low maintenance. I am not looking for love but open to all possibilities. The foundation to anything meaningful starts with honesty and I will be very honest with you. I was that bad boy your parents warned you about but settled with old age. I’ve taken a number of college business classes, completed 2 paralegal courses, I can fix anything from a broken heart to a car to building a house. I’m in good shape and health and all I need is you to send email or letters and give me a chance. Guess I should ask some questions now.
1. What were the happiest and saddest times of your life?
2. What is the wildest/craziest thing you have ever done?
3. Tell me something about you that no one else knows?
4. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
5. What are your 5 all time favorite songs?
In life every journey must start someplace, I did my part, I ran this and you read it. All you have to do is respond and give me a chance. You have nothing to lose. I don’t need a playmate or play date; I need someone like you that believes in the underdog. Please respond, after 28 years alone you can change my life.